ICSE Class 10th & ISC Class 12th results will be announced on May 17th at 3.00pm sharp and here is how you can get your results.
The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CICSE) will be announcing results on following 6 websites tomorrow and all the students who have appeared for these examinations will be able to get their results online by going to following websites:
Procedure to get ICSE & ISC results on Mobile Phones
- Select Messages.
- Select SMS / Text Message.
- Select the option New Message / Write Message.
- To view the ICSE 2011 result, In the Message box, enter your index number in the following way:-
If your index number is T/4331/009 then type: ICSE T4331009
To view the ISC 2011 result :-
In the Message box, enter your index number in the following way:-
If your index number is B/8531/009 then type: ISC B8531009
To get your result send the message on any of the following numbers:
51818 / 56263 / 58888 / 5676750 / 56677 / 56388 / 54242 / 5782728
The result will be displayed in the following format viz:
SHASHANK TIWARI ENG-98,HIN-87,EED-67,HCG-95,MAT-98, SCI-90,CTA-100,SUPW-A,PCA
Which means – A student named Shashank Tiwari has got 98 in English, 87 in Hindi and so on !
Procedure to get ICSE & ISC results on Internet
The results of the examinations of ICSE-2011 and ISC-2011 will be made available through the Internet. Students have to visit any one of the under mentioned websites using the specified URL to view the results.
- The procedure for viewing the results on the Internet is user friendly & interactive.
- The candidate can view their individual result.
- All school Principals have been given personalized passwords to view their respective school results.
Getting your ICSE & ISC results on this site
You can also simply use the following form to find out your ICSE results !